Are you dealing with an infected root canal in Long Island and need treatment? Look no further than the experts here at Long Island Endodontics. Our team of dental professionals has years of experience dealing with root canals and we know how scary it can be for you! When it comes to your teeth and their maintenance, we all know that we have to do routine maintenance but sometimes that just isn’t enough.
Even with all the maintenance, we think we do, things do happen and infections can still occur. One of the common dental issues we deal with here at long Island Endodontics is root canal infections that are in need of treatment. One of the best parts about having root canal treatment at Long Island Endodontics is our Root Canal Experience, which includes:
- Free, on-site parking is available
- Choice of music, pillows, and blankets.
- Cinemizer 3D virtual reality imaging glasses and tune-out during treatment.
- Our refreshment center, complete with specialty coffees and teas.
- We offer extra gentle anesthesia injections with The Wand.
- Nitrous oxide is available if needed.
- The latest in digital x-ray technology which provides minimal radiation exposure to you.
- Our Cone Beam x-ray imaging allows for 3D visualization
- Our entire staff is committed to the success of your treatment.